I was nominated for this award by Ashley from Mommy Lanes Adventures. She has an awesome blog where she posts about her family and life. I love blogs like hers because even though I don’t have any children of my own, I really relate to the posts as a full-time aunt! Check it out!
Thank you for nominating me Ashley!
Here are the rules for the new nominees which I will post at the end of this post.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
1.Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
6. Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
7. Copy the rules into your post.
11 random facts about me:
- This one may not be so random since I mentioned it above, but I am a full-time aunt to my two youngest nephews who are four-and three-years-old. Even when I’m not babysitting them, I am here to love on and encourage them. They are growing up so fast!
- Although I LOVE writing, I find it hard to write pages worth of content on paper: journals, notebooks, etc. unless I’m taking notes from something so I can remember it better or reference it later. I guess I must think faster than I can write so typing works best!
- I do not wear makeup and I don’t regularly wear jewelry. I have desired to do the latter more often lately but I still don’t. I can’t stand having something on me that might interfere with my movement or tasks, if that makes any sense to you!
- My “homestate” is California. Yes, I said homestate. I consider the whole state my home even though I was not born there.
- I love reading but rarely have the time or patience to sit and read anymore. However, I’m coming to realize maybe I am just a lot more picky about my book choices than I ever was before and am investigating new avenues to reawaken my bookworm side.
- I once had three pet rats when I was 20 years old and I loved them, they were so much fun but had to give them away when I got sick and had to move across country.
- It is extremely hard for me to get into a strength training routine to complement my cardio routine, even when I see results. I sometimes find a strength training routine that works for me and then I inevitably get sick or something else and then it’s incredibly difficult to get back to it.
- My favorite breakfast is whole grain white toast with peanut butter and sliced banana on top, of course paired with my delicious coffee!
- I recently realize that I was finally living life more lately, finding beauty in nearly everything and just living life more fully.
- I am an introvert and also have anxiety, social included. While I have fun with close family and friends, it is extremely hard for me to be around people for extended periods of time and it is hard for me to be around strangers period. Some outings or get togethers I do better than others.
- I love my Fitbit. It helps me be more active even in this cold weather where I’m stuck inside for long periods of time. It motivates me to get a certain amount of steps and/or exercise minutes each day, which means I take extra steps to do normal things like get myself more water or do housework!
11 questions to answer:
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? For vacation, I would say Hawaii. I’ve always wanted to go there.
2. What is your favorite book? I don’t necessarily have a favorite book but I was totally in love with the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead while it was still going. I might even consider reading it through again at another time, which is saying something for me.
3. If you could buy anything no matter the cost, what would you buy? An iPad mini or the newest iPhone model.
4. What is your favorite thing to do? Write, color, read, and have fun times with family and friends.
5. Outside or inside person? Mainly inside but there is also something about nature that restores something in me! So that said, I love being indoors but I enjoy my walks and other exercise outdoors as well.
6. What is something you would love to learn to do? Speak another language, maybe finally learn Spanish or possibly French or Italian.
7. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? Mainly my living situation. I would love to be living on my own even if it was a small studio apartment, and I would also love to be living in California instead of Indiana.
8. Who is your hero? My mom and sister tie for this slot!
9. What is your favorite television show? Grimm.
10. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve? People being inconsiderate or completely self-centered.
My nominees (some blogs don’t have follower counters on them):
HoneyBear & Albertina
When I Thought I Was Fat
In Pursuit of Contentment (Nikkispeaks)
The Life and Writings of Ally Cat
The Hidden Hoarder
Four Stone to Lose
11 Questions for my Nominees:
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- What is your dream car… you know if money weren’t a concern?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- How many brothers or sisters do you have?
- Kitchen appliances: white, black, or stainless steel?
- Do you prefer to live where it is snowy and super cold, or somewhere where it is warmer in the winter?
- Long hair or short?
- Would you rather go hiking in the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls?
- Do you have a favorite shoe brand? If so, what is it?
- What is your favorite physical feature of yours?
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?