I have been nominated for this award by http://www.itsgoodtobecrazysometimes.wordpress.com. Thank you for the nomination!
- Thank the nominator and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you went and let them know.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
My questions from my nominator:
- What is you favorite time of the day? Night time, when it’s quiet and I can be my most thoughtful.
- If you were immortal for a day what would you do? Skydive and take one of those dangerous hikes I see on Facebook or Pinterest from time to time.
- What did you want to be growing up? Artist, veterinarian, and novelist (just to name a few!)
- What was the last tv show, book or movie to make you well up? Fast & Furious 7, the tribute to Paul Walker at the end.
- Where’s Waldo (Wally)? In his book, of course!
- If you could of personally witnessed anything what would it be? I would have to say the Women’s Rights Movement.
- Who is your hero? My mom. She is strong and loving.
- You can pick one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would it be? This one was hard, I’m not big on history, but I will say Amelia Earhart, and ask her how she had so much faith in herself to take the flights she did.
- If you joined the circus what act would you do? Lion Tamer sounds fun, but honestly I wouldn’t be brave enough so maybe a Magician Assistant.
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is? Contrary to popular belief on Facebook, I don’t think that it’s because she’s hungry haha, but I think her secret is she has no secret!
So my Nominees are:
And my questions for you all are:
- What was your favorite childhood book?
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- Which do you prefer, coffee or tea?
- Where in the world do you want to visit the most?
- Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?
- If you were to dress up for Halloween this year, what would you be?
- Which would you rather do: skydive, bungee jump, or hang glide?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is the last book you read?
- How many children do (or did) you want?