Hope, such a simple yet powerful word with so many meanings to different people. It’s so important to have hope in our lives. If we didn’t have any hope for the future, what would we be living in the present for?
When I think of this word, I think of positivity and future. Sometimes I am just plain tired and that plays with my hope a bit but I manage to keep my hope high somehow by reminding myself that what I am feeling in the moment is only temporary… Tomorrow is a new and fresh day, full of possibilities and I can shape it in any way I feel like.
Hope pushes me to move forward. Hope gives me a reason to move forward. Whenever things aren’t going according to plan, I shift focus and remember that if I keep trying hard and doing my best, I will get where I want to go… or somewhere even better! That hope keeps me alive and happy in the moment.
In my opinion, it’s ideal to live in the present while looking to the future at the same time… and hope gives me the chance to practice this daily. I have hope that the future that it holds amazing things for me. I am confident in myself to make things happen, but I also know that wherever life takes me is where I’m meant to be. So I will just keep being me, keep holding onto hope for the future, and stay as positive as I can no matter what life throws at me.
What does the word hope conjure up in your mind? What do you have hope for?
10 things I like (about healthy living):
- Exercise brings structure to my day, and I love planning my day around my exercise to make it a priority.
- Healthier skin and nails.
- Feeling more hydrated which in turn flows into other areas of health as well!
- Enjoying life more because my mind is clearer and I can truly appreciate the beauty surrounding me!
- While learning how to live a healthier life, I’ve learned so much about myself and life in general.
- Succeeding at healthy living (and weight loss) has seriously boosted my confidence in myself and my abilities.
- Doing something this hard proves to me that I am capable of anything I set my mind to!
- Better sleep… most of the time.
- Satisfaction and fulfillment, that my life is on the right track with a healthier basis!
- Weight loss, of course. That’s what I started this for but have learned to view it more as a healthy lifestyle!
I have been nominated for this award by http://www.itsgoodtobecrazysometimes.wordpress.com. Thank you for the nomination!
- Thank the nominator and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you went and let them know.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
My questions from my nominator:
- What is you favorite time of the day? Night time, when it’s quiet and I can be my most thoughtful.
- If you were immortal for a day what would you do? Skydive and take one of those dangerous hikes I see on Facebook or Pinterest from time to time.
- What did you want to be growing up? Artist, veterinarian, and novelist (just to name a few!)
- What was the last tv show, book or movie to make you well up? Fast & Furious 7, the tribute to Paul Walker at the end.
- Where’s Waldo (Wally)? In his book, of course!
- If you could of personally witnessed anything what would it be? I would have to say the Women’s Rights Movement.
- Who is your hero? My mom. She is strong and loving.
- You can pick one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would it be? This one was hard, I’m not big on history, but I will say Amelia Earhart, and ask her how she had so much faith in herself to take the flights she did.
- If you joined the circus what act would you do? Lion Tamer sounds fun, but honestly I wouldn’t be brave enough so maybe a Magician Assistant.
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is? Contrary to popular belief on Facebook, I don’t think that it’s because she’s hungry haha, but I think her secret is she has no secret!
So my Nominees are:
And my questions for you all are:
- What was your favorite childhood book?
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- Which do you prefer, coffee or tea?
- Where in the world do you want to visit the most?
- Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?
- If you were to dress up for Halloween this year, what would you be?
- Which would you rather do: skydive, bungee jump, or hang glide?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is the last book you read?
- How many children do (or did) you want?
I was nominated by https://lifeasiinterpret.wordpress.com for the One Lovely Blog Award, thank you so much! I feel honored and had fun doing this… although it was hard to get started, as it usually is when I’m “talking” about myself 🙂
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a total bookworm… but only when I have time.
- I enjoy learning and researching.
- I am a Christian, only recently so but learning a lot as I go along.
- I am an Introvert, through and through. I’m learning to use this to my advantage or to work around it so I can enjoy life more!
- While I’m a Californian, through and through, I currently live in Indiana and have for over five years now.
- My favorite type of book is mystery.
- I have learned, and continue to learn, a lot about health and fitness. So much so that it has become one of my biggest passions!