Hey everyone, I’m starting a challenge with you all… Use the tag: #BTBYfitnesschallenge if you want to participate. You can tag on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The challenge is pretty simple:
- For the rest of the month we will challenge ourselves to meet our exercise goals. We all have different ones so I’m going to challenge you to create one you can stick with!
- Set an exercise goal for yourself (public or private) for how many minutes each day, or whatever your goal is for your exercise.
- Use the hashtag above to post to social media.
- Tell us whether you met your goal or not, in any shape or form you feel like! You can say exactly what you did such as how many minutes and/or what type of exercise you did. You can also simply say that your goal was met.
- You can also post pictures or screenshots of your exercise! Sometimes that makes it more fun! (For example, I might personally do screenshots of my Fitbit stats).
I will also be posting for my own goals as well as checking in on yours on a regular basis to see how everyone’s doing. Have fun with it. Challenge yourself and push to meet your goals.
Feel free to tag my page in your posts as well, but only if you want to. As long as you’re using the hashtag above, we can all see how each other is doing!
Remember that you are strong and powerful, and you can conquer your goals!
My goals: 7500 steps and 30 min exercise minimum each day except for rest days.