I was nominated by https://lifeasiinterpret.wordpress.com for the One Lovely Blog Award, thank you so much! I feel honored and had fun doing this… although it was hard to get started, as it usually is when I’m “talking” about myself 🙂
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a total bookworm… but only when I have time.
- I enjoy learning and researching.
- I am a Christian, only recently so but learning a lot as I go along.
- I am an Introvert, through and through. I’m learning to use this to my advantage or to work around it so I can enjoy life more!
- While I’m a Californian, through and through, I currently live in Indiana and have for over five years now.
- My favorite type of book is mystery.
- I have learned, and continue to learn, a lot about health and fitness. So much so that it has become one of my biggest passions!