In my blog post with my 30 Before 30 List, someone asked me what I planned to tackle first. I had wondered that myself but just now gave it focused thought. Mostly I just want to do what I can, when I can do it. However, these are the 10 I would like to accomplish in the next year:
- Finish the Tinker Bell Half Marathon that I’m already signed up for.
- Complete a 5K run.
- Move back to California (achieving this goal relies mainly on financial status).
- Get my driver’s license.
- Possibly get my first car, nothing fancy.
- Read through the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz.
- Publish my first eBook or printed book (planning to start writing the first book next month, yeah!)
- Make a full-time income with my business so that I can be financially independent.
- Go up to the Skydeck of the Willis Tower.
- Participate in a Color and/or Glow Run.
So there you have it, those are the ones I would like to accomplish first. They aren’t a must finish first but they are the ones I can definitely do in the next year and would help me achieve some of the other ones on the list.